Tuesday 16 September 2014

Questions - Getting to know Aimee

We were set a task which required us to get to know one of our media classmates. The questions were meant to be about background,personal interest and use of media. I found it quite hard to come up with the questions but i managed and the questions were roughly straightforward.  

My Questions
1.What genre of music are you into?
2.What country do you come from?
3. What three things do you know about your home country?
4.  What secondary school did you go to?
5. Do you have any siblings?
6.Do you have a favourite film?
7.Are you interested in a particular field of media?
8. What type of media do you use on a daily basis?
9. What do you use more Facebook or Twitter or neither?

10. What other courses do you take in Coulsdon College?

Aimee was my interviewee and I chose her because she was one of the first people I spoke to and I wanted to know more about her. As an interviewer I felt fairly confident until I had to ask the questions on a recording on the software reaper and my confidence decreased. But me and Aimee were equally nervous and worked with each other to get the job done and it turned out surprisingly  good. 

I enjoyed the task overall and I found it really interesting to find out a little more about Aimee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment